Need fuel pump help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cartman372

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^exactly

Ohhhh I see...Hmmmm it sounds like a good idea, but the "extensions" are metal. I'd have to get a cutting wheel or something in there and well, there's just not a lot of room to move around.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
you could use a pipe cutter or if you don't have one then you could wrap some tape on a hack saw blade as a handle and just use the blade

Cartman372

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could use a pipe cutter or if you don't have one then you could wrap some tape on a hack saw blade as a handle and just use the blade

For some reason I don't see that working too well.

here's how much space I have to work with;

You must be registered for see images attach

I mean It might work, but it'll be a lot of cutting...

Last edited:

Cartman372

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't we just forget about the cutting idea, and think of something else :shrug:

BeefStew42791

Reaction score
Don't have one....

And think about it, do you think using a dremel to cut metal around a gas tank is a good idea?

I see your point, but if you use a low speed setting and a reinforced disk spark isn't really a problem. After you get about half way down you could probably bend/break it off if you can get the tank to move enough. Other then that though I can't think of much else besides bones idea of using a hacksaw blade without the frame and wrapping tape around it so you don't cut your hands.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
What about some tin snips or heavy duty cutters of some sort? If it is not being saved then there is no need to keep it functional. as of right now the only other idea i have right now is just to cut the rubber line. i will keep thinking about it though