Need exhaust setup opinions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
so i just got my 5th gmt400 (94 with 93 drivetrain) and im a dual exhaust enthusiast,i run straight pipes most of the time just because i like my trucks as loud as possible and there's no emission testing around here so i can get away with no cats or mufflers. But with this truck im going to try something different, i still have the stock y pipe and the stock cat,the muffler was deleted and piping was downsized from 3 to 2.5 inch pipe was ran out the back after that but im taking it to get the cat taken out in the morning and i have a dynomax race bullet im putting on there just for something different. But i was wondering were i should put it (e.i were the cat used to be or should i put it closer to the rear axle,i want it to be set up for being loud thats pretty much it haha im a fan of it being loud,raspy and crackly

Thanks in advance guys!!