Neal U Pull & Save - Peoria, IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
yeah I have been to that one a few times never seen inventory pictures on their site though unless that is a new thing I tell you what that whole montana street is nothing but junk yards some are self service some are not
www.pullapart.com or www.upullandpay.com
They revamped the websites after the first of the year, just go to "locations" and it'll show them by state. Click on El Paso, Texas and it's fairly simple from there.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
well would you just look at this you just got look at
You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sounds like a square body yard I heard about once that was most likely not real sad to hear that the yard closed down
The 400’s are mostly still on the road and they ran out of stock. :Big Laugh: No, seriously, it was the best. And back then the 400’s were mostly wrecked trucks with good clean, newish parts.

99xcss4

Reaction score
is it just me or has 90s and old been getting harder and harder to find in the yards in the past few years or am I just in a $#!+ area I caught wind only hearsay that yards are starting to not take car that older then a given model year do not know if it was true this was a round 10 years ago that I heard it

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
is it just me or has 90s and old been getting harder and harder to find in the yards in the past few years or am I just in a $#!+ area I caught wind only hearsay that yards are starting to not take car that older then a given model year do not know if it was true this was a round 10 years ago that I heard it
Not sure about that...but Texas could have a different rule than New Mexico too. The yards here mainly have newer stuff than our trucks, but there's still a good bit of '90s vehicles coming into them. And I've been seeing more square body trucks and other70s/80s vehicles coming in too; guess people are clearing out the old cars to make a little money and more importantly, keep the city/town/HOA happy.

99xcss4

Reaction score
in anthony 70s and 80s are few and far between 90s is only lacking in trucks the last time I was there was lucky enough t find 4 good donors for the fuel pump/tail light harness I need have go back asap el passo imho seems better to me for older stuff I remember the fist few years we went to the pick a part in anthony they had around 50 2nd gen s10 blazers now they hardly have any I do not know how their amount of gmt400s has changed since we have been going just that they get picked clean pretty quick unless they were on fire or in a big wreck like normal 88-98 is harder to find then 95+

newmexguy

Reaction score
Have gone to RG fairly regularly, it is a zoo. You simply have to go, and search. The office staff is not of much help. You really can't blame them a lot of their employees are likely making the texas minimum wage which believe is less than $10 an hour. So motivation is not there. They are in the scrap business. They have "cubed" a lot of vehicles over the last 4-5 years and are just now processing in the back.