NBS power seats installed in OBS Suburban - DONE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lknox21

Reaction score
Yesterday I installed a seat of 06 tahoe seats into my 96 suburban. The burban had buckets which made things easier when it came to wiring. I have included pics of my home made bracket to aide in someone else's similar project. I am still a noobie when it comes to posting pictures so maybe someone could help me post them in the correct order?

I would be more than happy to write a DIY or provide more details for this procedure if desired. I will also have more pictures of the finished product shortly.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hopefully the pics posted correctly

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that looks greaT! definetly take some more pics!. does the arm rest move ok or does it rub on the console? is that an expo console? or escalade?

lknox21

Reaction score

That would be a console from a 00 navigator. I also installed the double din adapter kit from thedetailss.com. The first bracket setup we made took the longest to develop, but on the passenger side it took maybe an hour to build them both.

The wiring is simple. Thick orange wire from the seats goes to the orange wire on the truck. Same for both sides.

lknox21

Reaction score
There is no rubbing at all which surprised the hell out of me. When we put both the seats in, I was sure the middle console wouldnt fit. It still needs a little tweaking to get the peices to line up correct but overall it looks pretty good.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those seats looks plush! did you replace the second row too? how much were your seats if you dont minde me asking? i wanna get some but too pricey! nice console too