NBS Front Brake Swap for OBS Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So still no way to get this going on a 2wd?

So far, now that I have a NBS front suspension to play with, it appears that the only way to make this work is with custom control arms. What I havent determined is whether the upper C/A attaching points need to be relocated or not.

Helomedic1171

Reaction score
I've done it, several others have or are doing it. Go check out FSC, there are threads on it. It's pretty doable.

metaljunkie

Reaction score
On 1/2 ton 4x4 trucks does this spindle change alter the steering angles or cause any problems?

Coveman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On 1/2 ton 4x4 trucks does this spindle change alter the steering angles or cause any problems?

I completed this a year ago and have noted no problems at all. I was rebuilding front BJs and steering linkages anyway, so now it's really driving like a brand new truck..except it stops now! I went with 14.5 inch rotors for my 18" wheels

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im coming from the 2wd side, and have a couple new ideas Im working on. Somewhat like what the S10 and G-body guys have been doing for a while now.

metaljunkie

Reaction score
Coveman,
Did you have any issues when having the truck aligned? Did you do the NBS master cylinder also? Thanks for the info.