Nate's 97 2D 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya it does, was I right about the bolts you asked about earlier?

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and yea P2 you were, but 30mm would be fine, the 45mm I bought are a bit long. Also some flat washers are almost required too, the head of the bolt is a bit small for the holes in the light mounts.

thread size, pitch and all was perfect man, thanks again.

Opinions, paint the corners white, or buy clears? I don't like the yellow ones...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clears, IMO since you asked, personally the painted corners look funny to me

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and yea P2 you were, but 30mm would be fine, the 45mm I bought are a bit long. Also some flat washers are almost required too, the head of the bolt is a bit small for the holes in the light mounts.

thread size, pitch and all was perfect man, thanks again.

Opinions, paint the corners white, or buy clears? I don't like the yellow ones...

clear ftw!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The last time I swapped out a work truck grille for composite lights I just got the pigtails from the auto part store and spliced them in-worked great.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The last time I swapped out a work truck grille for composite lights I just got the pigtails from the auto part store and spliced them in-worked great.

Yea I just realized that I done more work than needed. Now I have to take the new one back out and put my stock on back in, than splice the pigtails in.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nate, hoe looks 10x better with that new setup. Did you use TYC headlights with your conversion?