Nate's 97 2D 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nate, hoe looks 10x better with that new setup. Did you use TYC headlights with your conversion?

Yes I did. Fit and finish is better than I expected. When I get the other fender on and bumper fixed I will get some close up shots for reference fitment if anyone is interested. Whole TYC setup, lights, and clear parking lens was about $70 total shipping from Amazon. Should have ordered some clear side markers but I didn't. Now I have to wait a bit.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of the advantages of splicing into the worktruck headlight wires, is that you get the 4-hi conversion automatically. At least thats how I remember it being-its been a few years since I did one...

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of the advantages of splicing into the worktruck headlight wires, is that you get the 4-hi conversion automatically. At least thats how I remember it being-its been a few years since I did one...

That's a negative ghostrider, it does not work like 4HI, works just like it should. I could have done 4HI while I was in there, but I don't think I want that. After seeing Paul 1's HIDs on Low I think I will just do HID's.

Wow Nate. It looks like it's a completely different truck now! It looks great!!

Thanks Kyle, I love it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
4 High with HID's is awesome, I have a friend with 5K 35w lows and 5K 55w high's and when he has his high's on it look's like the sun coming at you!

YeA HoE

Reaction score
Real nice work Nate, cant wait to upgrade the front end on my hoe. Can you link me over where u got the lights from bcuz I need to get a set myself