Nascar Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was thinking and found a compnay that actually makes an affordable NASCAR truck series bumper for the old body style. I was wondering what would you guys think of using the lower section (with proper reinforcing Behind) how it would look.

Here are some pics as I cannot find one of the bumper itself.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

The section I am refering to is just below the parking lights the valance area.

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Its hard to tell if it would look good or not until its actually on the truck. But I want the entire craftsman truck like it is, I would be the envy of the trailer park

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its hard to tell if it would look good or not until its actually on the truck. But I want the entire craftsman truck like it is, I would be the envy of the trailer park

I see what you did there..... Well the bumper would only go one after the drop as the factory bumpers look wierd with a drop. Give it a sportier/agressive look I would assume but hard unless I can find a pic of one installed on a street truck. I did look and only a couple aftermarket bumpers look some what decent. People have suggested do the escalade/denalia front clip swap umm I do not like how they look either. But it comes down to personal choice in the long run.