Mystic chrome paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that looks great on that truck in those pics.

I have personally seen that in person on an expedition around here and it's aweful looking.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There have been a few cars around here the color, love it every time i see it. But the ghost flames don't work very well with the color

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't care for the ghost flames but you have to admit the truck is clean. I can say I like the paint job but look I have a fade paint job I bet a ton of you don't care for my paint job that my truck came with when I bought it new 19 years ago but what what matters I love my baby.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't care for the ghost flames but you have to admit the truck is clean. I can say I like the paint job but look I have a fade paint job I bet a ton of you don't care for my paint job that my truck came with when I bought it new 19 years ago but what what matters I love my baby.

the truck is clean, but i do believe it would be better without the ghost flames. And your fade job isn't bad, its nice to see, due to there are not very many around here

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mines got a fade job too, but I didn't do it. I'm going back one solid color on mine.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Love chamelion paint although I like blueish green more.Not what the price is on it now but when that paint came out years ago it was like 360 a qt iirc