My truck on 20" Rockstars with 33" tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Invalid Zero

Reaction score
I figured I'd post these pictures for you guys. I spent a bunch of time lurking here while I was deciding what size tires to get for my truck, and I didn't find tons of stock suspension trucks on 33" tires. The wheels are 20x8.5 Rockstars and the tires are 275/60r20 (33x10.5) Nitto Terra Grapplers. The truck is a 1994 Cheyenne, stock suspension, and it's at 190,000 kms (~120,000 miles).

Pictures are from this last weekend. I'll try to post some clean pics on pavement some time. Also, the tires barely ever rub, I hear them rub up front maybe once a month or so.
You must be registered for see images attach

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Is that a Savage? I think I spot an accu-trigger. Nice truck BTW.

Invalid Zero

Reaction score
Thanks, not a Savage though. It's a Tikka T3 Varmint, the mag was in my pocket.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Ah low resolution on my laptop lol. I may suggest possibly blacking out everything else to match your wheels. It'd look good with the green I think.

Invalid Zero

Reaction score
I thought about blacking it out, but honestly I don't feel like peeling off 18 year old double sided tape and taking off the bumpers to sandblast them. Too much work for a dd/winter truck.