My slow ECSB build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draggingframe

Reaction score
Well my name is Justin, just picked up a new to me 1994 C1500 with a 5.7L. It will be a slow build as it will have to be my daily driver, but I'll try to keep the thread active!

I figured I would go ahead and start this to keep track of everything though.

You must be registered for see images

When I finally got it home with the help of my buddy, and his Suburban.

You must be registered for see images attach

Detailed some of the hood to see if it would clean up any, while my wife decided to clean the wheels.

You must be registered for see images

As it sits right now.

Current mods.

-Engine
-Comp Cam 480 lift
-Comp Cam valve springs
-GM Performance Vortec heads
-GM Performance Vortec intake manifold
-Throttle body spacer
-Hooker Competition long tube headers
-3" catless mandrel bent stainless exhaust with x-pipe
-Two stainless Flowmaster 40s
-670 CFM injectors
-MSD coil pack, cap, and rotor
-K&N air filter with chrome housing
-Edelbrock chrome valve covers
-Edelbrock chrome timing chain cover

-Transmission
-B&M electronic shift kit
-B&M electronic street/strip switch mounted in ash tray

-Suspension
-BellTech drop springs

Future mods.

(Will finish this later.)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Awesome! Looks like a cool and fun build. And the wifey helping out is cool too. That black plastic below the windshield is a breeding ground for leaves too haha.

draggingframe

Reaction score
Awesome! Looks like a cool and fun build. And the wifey helping out is cool too. That black plastic below the windshield is a breeding ground for leaves too haha.

Thanks! It's been fun so far, but I'm more than ready to finish putting it together so I can hear it fire up, and start planning more things for it.

Yeah I got very lucky. She actually loves being in the garage. Not just helping either, if I'm busy she will jump under the hood, and start working on it by herself haha. Now that I have the 1500 she wants to trade her lowered S10 Blazer for a Tahoe to start on.

My old bagged RCLB had to sit outside before we had a garage, and always had a cowl full of leaves. This one sat out unprotected for over 6 months torn apart so it's a little past dirty.

draggingframe

Reaction score
No idea how to multi quote on tapatalk, but..

I hope it's as fun as it sounds, it's almost ready to start up, but it needs a few more things, and bills come first haha.

Thanks! Do it! Everyone should have something low haha. This one will be on the ground before too long, it will just be static for now, but long term goal is to have it bagged, and stock floor body dropped on 22s.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Do it! Everyone should have something low haha. This one will be on the ground before too long, it will just be static for now, but long term goal is to have it bagged, and stock floor body dropped on 22s.

I already have 3 Monte Carlo SS's dropped anywhere from 1.5" to 3" SO the lowered part is covered. I just would like to build another truck as a twin to my Sierra only lowered

draggingframe

Reaction score
I already have 3 Monte Carlo SS's dropped anywhere from 1.5" to 3" SO the lowered part is covered. I just would like to build another truck as a twin to my Sierra only lowered

You could always donate one of those Montes to me! I know how it can be a problem choosing which car to drive, or work on haha. It would be really cool having matching trucks though.