my overhead console, 120 mph speedo, and steering wheel controls are finally done!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been waiting on parts until a couple days ago but everything finally came in and my dash is put back together. I hated walking past my truck everyday and seeing the dash tore apart.
You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice job. The escalade speedo's are sweet. I would love to have one of the Police Inceptor speedo's, they are 130 mph, but very hard to find.

Frankp

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. I've got mine set up similar with the overhead console with the driver info and also put in a console from an Escalade. Still looking for a clock spring to do the radio controls. what part number clockspring did you use?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've been waiting on parts until a couple days ago but everything finally came in and my dash is put back together. I hated walking past my truck everyday and seeing the dash tore apart.

Looks great! I love my steering wheel controls... But now I've got to get the adapter since I put in a new headunit!

Nice job. The escalade speedo's are sweet. I would love to have one of the Police Inceptor speedo's, they are 130 mph, but very hard to find.

I've lucked out and found 2 Z56 Tahoes at the pick-n-pull so far!

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Killer setup. I need to get that junkyard alert set for Escalade/Z56!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231307087545
I'll update on what I get. I'm guessing I'll have to swap out the trip counter. I don't think it'll be that big of a deal, we'll see - might need a little help. I've got red LED's right now, I'm kinda thinking about going back to stock white.