My New Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
thanks
this is my second 305 ext cab and its probably been my favorite. Pretty good gas mileage with v8

Well ****, haha. Yeah, I'm itching to get mine yanked for a 350 though. It's just not in the cards financially right now. Either way, judging by what you've owned before, this truck is going to look badass.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I'll probably end up just doing a ground up off a junkyard l31. Easier on my wallet in the short run.

I have a possible prospect member to my club. Who builds motors and he said he'd hook me up when im ready. Doin my headers this year tho to go with my new true duals form last year. And hopefully my posi and gears, that might have to wiat till next year. I have a **** load more planned for this year.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
I think we're getting OT, but that's ******* killer. Good luck with everything bro. Can't wait to see how the numbers turn out.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
I got a whole kit for a chevy and it came with them. Your best bet is to buy clear corners and smoke them till they match