My New Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Well I finally sold my reg cab and found a good deal on an ext cab. Its a 97 with a 305 with flowmaster exhaust. Has about two or three dings but overal its a solid truck. 150k. I took these pics when i brought it home yesterday and today I have taken off the chrome wheel trim, removed the chrome bug deflector, and removed to stickers off the back. And yes i am doing all this in the snow lol

I have already ordered a 4/6 DJM drop with doetsch shocks but the drop is on back order so it may be a month before i get it

You must be registered for see images attach

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Looks good Corey, looks alot nicer then the cell pic you sent me yesturday. You talk to norcal about maybe gettin the drop faster ?? Hop on msn tonight and will talk more.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
matt i just ordered some more stuff lol

6000k HIDs for ddmTuning
im going tomorrow to see if that gmc grill is still available
these headlights and markers (i cant find corners to match it though)

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Ill try and find you some. If you are gettin the gmc grill wait on the corners. I saw some of the amber/smoked one on ebay lastnight. Ill see what i can find for you. Is there rust under the rear driver side molding?? Or is that just dirt in the pic?? Also when you gunna shave the gate LOL. Told you, you couldnt leave it alone very long

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice looking 97 OBS you got there. It looks like the previous owner did a great job keeping it clean.

I was going to buy another truck or SUV after my Silvy gets painted but I made the mistake of visiting a few bike shops last week and now I'm considering buying a 2010 Suzuki Boulevard M-109.