My "New" Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Well I've been driving the Tahoe and watching my RPM's move back and forth while I'm driving at a steady 55mph. Started thinking about it and checked the fluid level....about a quart low. Added a quart today and no more problems.

Still have to change the front diff and transfer case oil. I've been noticing a few small drops of oil from time to time near the oil pan and I'm thinking cooler lines...or so I hope and it's not the rear main. So now I have to get to the bottom of that.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Nice truck. It looks really well cared for. That is the kind of ride I try to find. Good score man.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I didn't plan on selling it, but I came across a steal of a deal on an '06 LBZ Duramax. Needless to say I scooped that up and sold the Tahoe after 1 day on Craigslist. Here is the new truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Z71SE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking truck! If and when you need to make repairs, you'll be making them to a handsome rig. Kinda like spending money on a pretty girl, the rewards are worth it ;)