My new 99 K2500 C/C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Interesting, I thought the crew cabs were all 3500's that late into production.

Learn something every day I guess.....

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, and that truck is awesome! so clean and sexy.

If do able, I'd say lose the campershell, would make it look a lot cleaner

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Running board removed, t-bars cranked 4 turns, stock wheels painted with a set of 285/75/16 tires mounted on them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks awesome!!! I don't think I'd change a thing on it... maybe new light housings, but that's about it

-oh yeah, and do you guys always park like that? :lol:

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
The topper looks good on it. I'm located in champaign.
My 2000 is also a 2500. does any one know the last month of production for the 2000 C/C??

Crewcab Steve.

Reaction score
Looks awesome!!! I don't think I'd change a thing on it... maybe new light housings, but that's about it

-oh yeah, and do you guys always park like that? :lol:

YES at work we do. Our painted lines are way to close to be parking our trucks next to each other without getting door dinged. So whoever gets to work first usually will cheat over at the end and we all follow suit down the line. A few years back my boss let his door fly open and door ding my buddy's Z71. Ever since that day we've always parked like that.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Funny how back 10 years ago, everyone loved those running boards. Kind of makes me wonder why.... Nice truck, i really like the look of crew cabs!! With the cap on it, makes it look like a huge burb!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Funny how back 10 years ago, everyone loved those running boards. Kind of makes me wonder why.... Nice truck, i really like the look of crew cabs!! With the cap on it, makes it look like a huge burb!

While I'm not a big fan of running boards, they're sure good for keeping the rock dings down....