My new 99 K2500 C/C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Damn! Looks so much better. Amazing what a couple little things can do to transform a truck from a grandpa cruiser to an awesome looking rig.
Love the stock black rims. I have a set I may do up when I get bigger tires.

EWheeler

Reaction score
Such a clean looking truck and I like the stance with the new wheels tires. If you could get some side shots and post up, I would appreciate it.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Now how in the world did I miss all this sexy crewcab action. Man I'm slackin over here.
Great looking CCSB. As you may be able to tell I'm a fan haha.
+1 on the cooper AT3's great tire keep em' rotated and you will get a good long life outta them.

Is that black or dark grey. If its dark grey you suck and I am so done following this thread!!!:mad:

Crewcab Steve.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Things that would be on my list if I owned it. Hd bumper and window tint. And maybe black corners and lower parking lights but I would have to think long and hard before malong the decision. That color is so beautiful.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/group.php?groupid=31

A little group I'm working on gettin goin. For us C/C owners hope to get most of us on there. A place where every thing has 4 doors and sex appeal hahahaha.

Crewcab Steve.

silver6

Reaction score
Damn! I'm jealous! Wish mine wasn't "State White", but mine's bigger! :smoke2:
cclb

Reaction score
NO it's NOT black it's dark gery metallic. Yea I love the Cooper At3. What part of Ill are you from? My truck came from somewhere around central, ILL