My new 92 Silverado K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatGuySkye

Reaction score
If I wanted to go to the newer (94-97) style front grille, what all would I have to buy and replace? Just the grille or lights and brackets and stuff? I think I want to do a color matched front grille and don't think this older style will look good...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Grill, new bowtie, newcorner lights. To keep it clean you'll want a new bumper filler and the little filler pieces that are part of the lower fenders. Some say you need a different radiator support, but I made mine work with minimal rigging, but I didn't use a filler since I have a TAG bumper.

ThatGuySkye

Reaction score
Hmmm... did some digging and found a pic... I think I actually like it more if I tape it off right and paint the rest black...
You must be registered for see images attach

ThatGuySkye

Reaction score
Lol i'm still waiting on my photographer to send me the ones I had him do, but here are a few I took.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Lol i'm still waiting on my photographer to send me the ones I had him do, but here are a few I took.

That thing is gorgeous, man! (We are a Chevy-loving community, don't be afraid to show her off, you'll probably get alot of love.) Hell, we even have a Camaro thread.

ThatGuySkye

Reaction score
Thanks man! It just has a mild cam, LTs, and x-pipe for now... I need to put my e-cutouts in and buy a fast 90 (or bigger) intake and then retune it... Also need another set of wheels so I can run my road race tires. I need more time and money. LOL! I've been a GM guy forever...
Some of my past GM cars...
My first car was a 97 Trans Am... bought it stock and spent every penny I earned on it... miss those days without any real bills. LOL!

My old 72 C10...

My old 98 Z28, stock other than LTs... never got to do everything I wanted to it... ended up selling it to buy a sectional and paint the new house. lol

And not a GM, but definitely a car I miss! My old 09 Charger SRT8 Super Bee (one of only 425 produced)

That huge heavy car managed to run a 12.9 and all it had was a tuner, CAI and cat back...

Everything else I've owned is mostly rice and I'm sure you guys don't wanna see those. LOL But they are fun, cheap and easy to work on... they are like crack of the car addiction... a cheap fix that is a addicting. LOL!!

Last edited:

ThatGuySkye

Reaction score
Found a few of the vette in action...

]