My interior make over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks really good! I like the two tone theme. It's what I'm trying to accomplish but with white and black. But now my trany going out is setting me back. But major props. How did you do your gauge cluster? I like the bowtie and white needles.

The cluster was a job! Took apart the cluster sanded the green "tint" off the back, then installed leds to make it light red. I did the needle white so they would light red also. The bowtie is just a decal I had laying around.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
nice. while my trany is in the shop maybe i can try to accomplish my gauges. thanks for the tips. i knew our dashes had that green tint but didnt know how to get rid of it.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
howd you get that bo tie in your cluster

It's just a sticker my buddy cut for me.

Love it bro!!!
How are the seats holding up with the sem?

Really well other than one spot on the drivers side. The leather had been replaced in the "wear" area (where you get in and out) and I should have preped that area better but I got in a hurry. I'll be fixing it this weekend I hope. If I remember I'll snap a few pics of the process.