My interior make over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't have any before pics but it started out with a bench seat. I did the swap last summer. Next in line for the int. is a small system thinking a couple of shallow mount subs behind the seats and new/better speakers in the factory locals.

Started with these:
You must be registered for see images attach

Now this is what I ended up with:

The cluster and overhead console:

The color matches but for some reason is shows up lighter in the pics

The door panels now:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I dont think Ive seen your interior before its sweet. On the door panels did you dye that section black or wrap it?

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Looks really good! I like the two tone theme. It's what I'm trying to accomplish but with white and black. But now my trany going out is setting me back. But major props. How did you do your gauge cluster? I like the bowtie and white needles.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont think Ive seen your interior before its sweet. On the door panels did you dye that section black or wrap it?

Just wrapped them in black. BHB did a write up on fsc on how to do it.

I have those same floor mats haha

My father-in-law got me those back when I had a Harley.

Did you dye those seat's? They look great!

x2 great job

Yup used SEM dye on the seats and on the dash panels.

Looks really good! I like the two tone theme. It's what I'm trying to accomplish but with white and black. But now my trany going out is setting me back. But major props. How did you do your gauge cluster? I like the bowtie and white needles.

The cluster was a time consuming task, basicly pull the cluster apart and sand the green "tint" off the back side and install red led's. The white needles show up red at night, just take a razor blade and scrap the orange paint off and repaint white. The bowtie is just a die cut decal I had laying around.

oltorftd

Reaction score
Wow, that looks really cool. I have the burgundy interior, too, and I've thought about going all black. I thought black seats and red interior would look weird but yours is cool. Where did the black seats and console and dash come from?

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, that looks really cool. I have the burgundy interior, too, and I've thought about going all black. I thought black seats and red interior would look weird but yours is cool. Where did the black seats and console and dash come from?

The seats I'll pulled from a 97ish Tahoe and the dash is the stock one. I just dyed them with SEM.