My first truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found my first truck ('93 s-10) on CL a couple years back. Upset me because it was a really nice truck that I'd put a lot of time and money in and the owner(s) after me really tore the crap out if it. I probably would have bought it if it had been in decent shape.

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
I found my first truck ('93 s-10) on CL a couple years back. Upset me because it was a really nice truck that I'd out a lot of time and money in and the owner(s) after me really tore the crap out if it. I probably would have bought it if it had been in decent shape.

I'd love to have mine back too but it really isn't worth the time or money

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Right, I forgot about the trans you said you replaced

That's why I don't want to sell mine. It's in such nice shape it can only go downhill and I'd be scared to see it in bad condition

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Right, I forgot about the trans you said you replaced

That's why I don't want to sell mine. It's in such nice shape it can only go downhill and I'd be scared to see it in bad condition

hold on to her lol i've thought about selling my blue truck but now I've put so much time and money in her i should just keep it for good

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
I hope I can afford to always keep it financially. It's a dream of mine to keep it but we'll see

I couldn't imagine what it's like to see what you worked so hard on looking like crap on craigslist

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
hold on to her lol i've thought about selling my blue truck but now I've put so much time and money in her i should just keep it for good

Never sell your first truck one of the bigger mistakes ive made

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
I hope I can afford to always keep it financially. It's a dream of mine to keep it but we'll see

I couldn't imagine what it's like to see what you worked so hard on looking like crap on craigslist

This dakota was rough when i sold it but i see some new dents :lol: it would bother me even more if it was my chevy looking like that

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I traded mine and 500 bucks for my 98

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk