My first truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What would you even do with that if you bought it?

Restore it? its his first truck i wish i could find my old durango id buy it and restore it

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Restore it? its his first truck i wish i could find my old durango id buy it and restore it

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

I think you misinterpreted that... wasn't sure if he had any plans for it in terms of restoring. Like if he wanted to make it like new or turn it into an offroading toy.

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
What would you even do with that if you bought it?

I wouldn't restore it even though it has alot of sentimental value. Grandpa sold it to me for a dollar and me and dad put a tranny in it and tore the motor apart. I'd drive it a work truck and hunting truck so I don't tear up my good truck.

Sent from an FBI surveillance van

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
I wouldn't restore it even though it has alot of sentimental value. Grandpa sold it to me for a dollar and me and dad put a tranny in it and tore the motor apart. I'd drive it a work truck and hunting truck so I don't tear up my good truck.

Sent from an FBI surveillance van

I like the idea. It would be cool just to have, especially when you can get it so cheap. I sure wish my dad gave me that good of a deal on my first truck but I can't expect him to.

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
I like the idea. It would be cool just to have, especially when you can get it so cheap. I sure wish my dad gave me that good of a deal on my first truck but I can't expect him to.

Oh it wasn't a great deal its an old beat up farm truck and i had to work for all the parts for it

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Oh it wasn't a great deal its an old beat up farm truck and i had to work for all the parts for it

Nevermind I thought all you put out was the one dollar
My dad sold me my truck for 5600 which I had to earn every penny of.. I couldn't imagine selling this truck but who knows what the future holds

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Nevermind I thought all you put out was the one dollar
My dad sold me my truck for 5600 which I had to earn every penny of.. I couldn't imagine selling this truck but who knows what the future holds

Trans was 700 distributor was 250 timing chain and gears computer was close to 700 and i know i had more in it