My first truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
This dakota was rough when i sold it but i see some new dents :lol: it would bother me even more if it was my chevy looking like that

I guess it's not as bad since you sold it in rough condition to begin with.. I hate to see how some people treat their vehicles

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
I guess it's not as bad since you sold it in rough condition to begin with.. I hate to see how some people treat their vehicles

Yah i know what you mean, worst thing i did was slide into a phone pole, so i put the huge dent in it on the driverside of the box

Edit: Oh yah and dad pulled the rear bumper off of it trying to pull me out so i built that tube rear bumper for it outta a roll bar that was on it

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Sliding into a something sucks cause you can't help it at all..
The truck I bought from my dad has one little dent in it from a tree branch that fell on it and that's it. My dads an auto detailer and I have all the pressure in the world to never put a mark in it even though he doesn't own it anymore