My C10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jollyjerry

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the scheme. Are you going to use that orange paint you were practicing with? It'll look like a orange creamsicle when you're done ;)

Awesome photos. I want one of these for the cool stepside fenders. I didn't know about the 73-74 highlights before I bought my truck, otherwise I might've gotten one of these instead. The split lights look great on the obs trucks, but I like the single lamps better for the square bodies.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the scheme. Are you going to use that orange paint you were practicing with? It'll look like a orange creamsicle when you're done ;)

Awesome photos. I want one of these for the cool stepside fenders. I didn't know about the 73-74 highlights before I bought my truck, otherwise I might've gotten one of these instead. The split lights look great on the obs trucks, but I like the single lamps better for the square bodies.

I'm not going to paint it lol, I got a very reasonable quote on it so I think I'm just going to let a pro handle it.

I think I'm going to do the dark red/white exactly as the photos show.

I do love these square bodies, I plan to keep this one.

GaryCCR

OnlyBodyStyle enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the truck. I also prefer the 73-74 grill. It's nice to see someone fixing up a 73-87 truck and not slapping on the 1990 suburban clip. It looks good but it's been done a lot.

If it were mine I'd paint it to look just like the muscle truck on Roadkill, and stick a ls2 in it. :)

Last edited:

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I was just going to spray it flat black until that guy asked of he could paint it also lol.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo