My build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Thanks man, same here i wana see if RCX will sell a 6 inch front kit then ill set it at 4 for now Just like you said and of course de crank till my angles are better than stock

The front lift of the 4" and 6" rcx lift are the same. Its a 5" suspension drop and you decrank for the 4" or crank for the 6". The only difference between the two kits is the AAL on the 6" but that is not needed because the 3/4 ton springs added the extra height.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The front lift of the 4" and 6" rcx lift are the same. Its a 5" suspension drop and you decrank for the 4" or crank for the 6". The only difference between the two kits is the AAL on the 6" but that is not needed because the 3/4 ton springs added the extra height.

oh alright so all the front bracketry is the same on a 4 and 6 inch? and yah ik I'm hoping to just buy the front kit

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Thought this was pretty cool lol

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Love the whole picture. Mac is awesome haha. Is your truck back together?

whyteboy97

Reaction score
nice truck im liking it alot. with the 14 bolt swap did you have to weld new shock mounts on or did you just use the stock ones on the rear with longer shocks im told different things from people. also are you using 3500 or 2500 leafs.