My 99 K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jman95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finished installing the knuckles.

You must be registered for see images attach

Then the hubs, brakes and cv axles..

Still waiting on my torsion bar relocators to come in from Realift. Torsion bars and crossmember away from putting front tires on this sucka..

Jman95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meanwhile, when I dropped the springs, I spread my spring center pins away from each other.

I just cut the stock perches off and will weld some new ones on, I have to correct the pinion angle anyway.

Jman95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
After I cut off the perches and ground the tubes smooth, I mocked it up.

After some careful measuring I will tack the perches and then remove the axle to finish welding it. Want to make sure I’m centered side to side, and then square with the front.

That is all caught up now, waiting for my disc brake kit to come in so I can replace the bearings in the hubs and mount them up so I have accurate measuring points.

After the brakes will be the injectors and fuel pump. so I can finish sealing up the engine. In the meantime, I need to paint the fuel tank, run my brake lines and fuel lines.

More updates coming soon.