My 99 2dr 2wd Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read the whole thread, nice project! I've always liked the 2dr. Tahoes. Nice to see it coming along.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. Me too.

Well they are on.
You must be registered for see images

They need cleaning bad. I also had to trim the valance a little. I am going to have to trim the fender a little. Ill post pics of where its hitting and how much I'm going to have to trim.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Looks good man! Probably should have went with 2" wheel spacers in the rear, but still looks 100x better than with no spacers in the rear! I wish I would have put mud terrains on my 97 rather than these all terrains.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man! Probably should have went with 2" wheel spacers in the rear, but still looks 100x better than with no spacers in the rear! I wish I would have put mud terrains on my 97 rather than these all terrains.
Thanks.
Yeah. I've thought about it but the 1.5s pushed it out to just a hair narrower than the front with 5/16 inch spacers. And that's what I was wanting. I also wanted to clear the inner fender wall in the rear. I was worried about it rubbing there and the 1.5 spacer was just enough for it.