My 99 2dr 2wd Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, I was gonna ask if you ever took any Junkers out there and played the song while you hit it lol. Would be badass

Sent while pulling out a Ford
Haha I wish lol. It used to be one of the best and the longest dirt roads in town and it was nothing but mud holes on either side of the road and when it rained it would flood more than 4 feet deep lol. It's right next to the river. I used to take pictures under the interstate i77 that is

That Green Jimmy

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Me and a friend went by our old high school tonight and parked in my old spot snd then proceeded to do a few memory lane burnouts. Thinking back now I drove a total of 7 different vehicles my senior year of high school.

Also have a guy coming to look at her Friday. Suposedly, but yall know how that goes.

That Green Jimmy

Last edited:

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordering new tires hopefully Thursday or Friday. Can't beat 283 shipped for 235/75/r15 tires. Switching back to the sport wheels when the tires come in. Getting a quote from the body shop today or soon to fix some if my dents. Oh and prolly putting new rotors on having some issues with mine.

That Green Jimmy