My 99 2dr 2wd Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I would keep the sport wheels and see how it looks with the white letters out on the tires. I bet it would look good.

I would DEFINITELY change those corner lights though. Either have all orange (OEM) or all clear, don't go half and half. Just looks stupid, IMO.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been there before. I just might have to come to it. I wish I could bring both my trucks but I couldn't afford gas in the z71 lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

The April one is the 26 at 12 pm. That will be at the Texas roadhouse in taylors. All the info is on the Facebook page just look up upstate SC GM truck club

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would keep the sport wheels and see how it looks with the white letters out on the tires. I bet it would look good.

I would DEFINITELY change those corner lights though. Either have all orange (OEM) or all clear, don't go half and half. Just looks stupid, IMO.

imma stay with them for a while. i would love to find out if it would. im going to look for a set of clear lowers at the auto fair in a few weeks. big show/ swap meet at lowes motor speedway in charlotte nc.

White letters out would be :boobs:

agreed. i guess i need to get it shopped on to see how it looks and then get one of those white letter pen things if i like it.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should have letters on the other side. Just have the flipped an clean then with some bleach-white an a green Brillo pad. You won't be happy with the results from a paint pen. Been there an it's no fun...

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should have letters on the other side. Just have the flipped an clean then with some bleach-white an a green Brillo pad. You won't be happy with the results from a paint pen. Been there an it's no fun...

Yeah but I got to pay to have them swapped around lol. I might get it put on the rack at work monday and get it aligned and get them to check the front end parts cause Im sure they are factory.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used one of the paint pens especially for tires an it would turn brown after about a week. It was a pain to do as well, took about 45 mins per tire