My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
It's ok guys, nothing to get all upset about lol. It will work out :D

I just spent part of my morning at the pull a part getting stuff for it. It will grow on me, it's not really the truck just the way I feel about the whole deal. I think the guy was a little shady about some stuff

That's the whole reason I'll never trade my truck, it just seems like the ppl who want to trade are the ppl who are the shadiest.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the whole reason I'll never trade my truck, it just seems like the ppl who want to trade are the ppl who are the shadiest.
Ya I agree with that statement. I'm not afraid to admit I screwed up here an got the short end of this deal. Got to make the best of it now though....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ya I agree with that statement. I'm not afraid to admit I screwed up here an got the short end of this deal. Got to make the best of it now though....

It does have a lot of potential that's for sure. Not having overdrive would have probably been the feel breaker for me. Buy hey at least gas prices are dropping. Lol

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It does have a lot of potential that's for sure. Not having overdrive would have probably been the feel breaker for me. Buy hey at least gas prices are dropping. Lol

Til summer. I feel bad for ya p2. Sucks you can't get the 97 back

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No you guys told me I'd hate the truck. It's not a bad truck an I'm fine with it. I'm not happy with deal that was made because I feel the other party wasn't as honest with me as I was with him.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
No you guys told me I'd hate the truck. It's not a bad truck an I'm fine with it. I'm not happy with deal that was made because I feel the other party wasn't as honest with me as I was with him.
Nooooooo I never said you would hate it I'm sure it's a decent truck I just said you would regret it

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
From a little of the pictures, looks like a cool truck. Look forward to see what all you do to it. Sorry to hear about the mirror people have no respect for others vehicles, ive had at least 3 hit my mirror since ive had towing mirrors but just brushed, looks like your got nailed.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea it was a solid back to back smack of the mirrors at 50 or so mph. It scared the hell out of me an I was positive he took the side of the truck out it was so loud. It was like a gun shot right beside my head. I had both back tires off the road an the passenger front on the edge. I did all I could do to avoid the ass.