My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was kinda a right place right time deal. I ran into someone that wanted it. Threw out a number an he took it. I wasn't into it very deep so why not. It was a nice truck but I don't need another project which is what it would have turned into.

Makes sense to me :) you gotta take advantage of those deals because if you would have tried to sell it later those people probably would be no where in sight lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense to me :) you gotta take advantage of those deals because if you would have tried to sell it later those people probably would be no where in sight lol
Exactly. A friend of mine tried for months to sell his an never really got a call on it. I was back an forth on selling it or not but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity while it was available.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So are ya getting another 400 now or ???

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Most of those in my price range are pretty beat down

You won't find a good 800 with 5 seats below 4k. They'll either have rust, engine or transmission problems. I've seen them all over. They look clean but the motor is bad. That's why I'm shooting for a 400 4x4. I don't care if it's a z71, I'll just put the stickers and skid plate on later. I just want 4x4 because my college is literally on a mountain

Sent while pulling out a Ford