My '98 Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing a build. You have great taste in mods. Very interested to see your plans.

Adam

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing a build. You have great taste in mods. Very interested to see your plans.

Adam
Thanks, honestly the crew isn't as good as I thought/was told. It needs a good bit of work so idk if I'm just going to fix some of the issues it has an sell it or make it what I want. If I'm not keeping it I might not make a thread on it. It's a solid truck I'm just not sure how far I want to go with it. It needs an overdrive bad so if I put the 700r4 I have in it then it will probably stick around a while.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am still super sad about this. Now the truck is gone and you may not even keep the crew cab

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's ok guys, nothing to get all upset about lol. It will work out :D

I just spent part of my morning at the pull a part getting stuff for it. It will grow on me, it's not really the truck just the way I feel about the whole deal. I think the guy was a little shady about some stuff

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sad that you get people like that hard to trust anybody anymore

sent from your moms house

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The third time I drove it a f250 crossed over the center line an smashed the mirror off it for me. He didn't even stop, covered me an the interior with glass from both mirrors.

You must be registered for see images attach

Knocked paint off the doors an even put some small dents in it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Took me an hour to get all the glass cleaned up. The 78 is letting it borrow a mirror right now since they use the same mirror head.