my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I like the vents, there clean. And how much for the suicide doors. I want to do them too?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
I got some suicide door hinges I'll sell. Brand new with small bear latches. I even have two soliniods but those two are used and not sure how strong they are. Found four of them in the junkyard on a old caprice. And I only need one of them for my bed cover popper I wanna do.

Reaction score
I got lucky on them, it's a $375 set that the shop was just cleaning out overstock and had the bid starting at $75. Plus $21 shipping.. they didn't sell befor time ran out so I only paid $60 and $12 shipping. These are the curved hinges that go the full 90 degree

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Built in springs. That's pretty awesome! I bought my suicide hinges along time ago when I had my super old blue civic! Sold the car before I ever felt like cutting that pig! And never felt like doing them anymore! I really just want most my money back. :( I paid full price. I'll have to remember to list them for sale soon and maybe somebody with tax money will want them ;)

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Lol ya nothing for the impala! It's mostly getting used air parts when they come off my truck. Just new bags new leader hose. Bag brackets. York mount I'll have to built or just covert one of the factory mounts I have from the junkyard. And two more valves is all I'll really need for it I think.

Reaction score
Yeah Marcus, should be easy to throw one on the Impala I wanna say there's vans that had York's then so should be a factory one floating around in a yard somewhere.