my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a headlight switch for you, if you still want it, you pay shipping and it's your's, just shoot me a zip, so I can figure the shipping cost.

Reaction score
Some more pics!!!
Of this most aggravating adventure....lmao!

You must be registered for see images attach

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you know while you have those bedsides off you should have em sprayed 74 victory red and ship em to me... make sure to use alot of bubble wrap... lol. seriously tho its looking awesome! the bed looks like its coming out perfectly. can I ask whats wrong about having it professionally bedlinered?

loweredd

Reaction score
Not knockin anything, but is that thing gonna rattle like crazy with the hinged part laying on the base? Or is everything going to get bedlined?

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I have ben reading this forum and like the truck you are building 98nightmare I also have an 89 chevy 1500 stepside and a 95 fleetside bagged and a 96 thats is goin to be next project. I am wanting to put 22S on my 89 and was wondering if it would rub the fenders it has 17 on it know it more old skool look but i am redoin it all flat black with polished and bullit aluminum (cant spell lol) parts that it already has o it and bigger wheels, My 95 has 22s on it but its fleet side and i built all the supesion under it except for tubed a arms it lays realy hard it will lay 24s with drop spindles and tub fire wall little bit.

but besides that my question was would the 22s rub the fenders or would i have to raise them?