my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Got the bed on, just need some finish work..
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look's great, I also never noticed how you flipped your tailgate handle, I like how it's the original piece just flipped to the inside!

Reaction score
lol.. Yeah, figured when i got the truck it came with a better tailgate as a spare, so i cut the handle out the dented gate and used it on the better one as a flip kit.. and used the old skin off the other gate for my handle patch. Perfect curve lol...

Reaction score
Got a relay today, but it was raining.. so guess ill change it wed while im off. Its running on one compressor now :(

Reaction score
Still wishy washy on that i guess bro.. Every time i see it now on the Camaros it looks to close to candy for me... May end up red and white two toned or just painting it thre color the primer is now... idunno... any opinions would be great

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I think the color it is in your avatar and sig pic looks beautiful on that truck, I would just do the bed floor in a black to offset the aqua/turquoise....sorry I can't really see what color it is.

Reaction score
Its a weird aqua color.. and yeah, the more i see the newer camaros and the synergy green the less i think itll look good on a GMT400.. Bout to say fk it and go aqua and black.. the inner bed will be black regardless :)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i vote go with the synergy green and some flat black stripes or accents like the new camaros do, a family friend just got one and from all the pics ive seen it looks awesome