My 98 K1500...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go to the farm store and get black tractor implement paint for the frame. That **** is as hard as nails and looks good. I did the yukon and had no issues, not to mention only $30 a gallon.

did we have this convo about painting somthing else? idk sounds familiar but thanks for reminding me ill check er out.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
man i hate how the stock trailer hitches hang down! i want to throw mine away. the truck looks good man!

I used my receiver hitch as a drag bar. They throw sparks realy well.

Nice truck noremac.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dragging the hitch...now that sweet! tattooed i think your right, i just have terrible memory somtimes.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
truck looks damn good cameron. you gonna take off the molding and z71 stickers? or you going to run it as is?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i am afraid of seeing what the paint under the moldings looks like.... and the z71 stickers have been cleared over, so i cant remove those without seeing a z71 shaped place without any clear coat there lol...

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am afraid of seeing what the paint under the moldings looks like.... and the z71 stickers have been cleared over, so i cant remove those without seeing a z71 shaped place without any clear coat there lol...

well you were talking about having your f-i-l reclear it for ya... and I doubt that the color is that faded. It looks pretty good from what I could see.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMO i like the way the moldings look on these trucks as long as they are all straight and not lumpy. my 92 looks ok without them but i wish i woulda lined up to them insted

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO i like the way the moldings look on these trucks as long as they are all straight and not lumpy. my 92 looks ok without them but i wish i woulda lined up to them insted

I like em on certain colored trucks, and most of the 3-tone trucks...