My 98 K1500...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Got bored so i sprayed it off and took some pics down at the park.. i took my nice camera down there.... and wouldnt you know it, i grabbed not one set, but THREE sets of dead batteries.... so i ended up just taking these pics with my phone... but they do the job.

btw... i need a sig made up.....

You must be registered for see images attach

then found some geese...
lol

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man i hate how the stock trailer hitches hang down! i want to throw mine away. the truck looks good man!

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
man i hate how the stock trailer hitches hang down! i want to throw mine away. the truck looks good man!

yeah.. and the trailer wiring needs redone... just never got around to doing it... i wish i could go get the hitch reciever re-powder coated... maybe a metalic blue to match the truck

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yours looks like brand new compared to my crusty rusty hitch! lol and my BL lets it really show off its ugly!

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yours looks like brand new compared to my crusty rusty hitch! lol and my BL lets it really show off its ugly!

but the thing is, i believe this truck has lived its life in the south.... so very little nasty salt crap getting thrown up on it... i think thats probably the only reason it looks as good as it does...

another thing that irritates me, is i know the bed at least has been clear coated.... whoever did it, just shot over the z71 stickers, and the clear coat is starting to flake up around them. probably gonna have my father in law re-clear the entire truck for me this summer

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah for sure michigan roads suck! you can actually see my trucks rust getting worse in my pics on my profile lol. my frame was all painted black and cleaned up real nice and now its all chipped off and rusted to ****. i think im going to rhino line the frame like my 92. the 92 "looks" rust free, but you can hide alot of flaws with that thick ass rhino liner for sure! it needed cab corners but it has just been sheetmetaled by hand and rhino lined you cant tell unless you crawl under it and really really look for it.

Reaction score
yeah for sure michigan roads suck! you can actually see my trucks rust getting worse in my pics on my profile lol. my frame was all painted black and cleaned up real nice and now its all chipped off and rusted to ****. i think im going to rhino line the frame like my 92. the 92 "looks" rust free, but you can hide alot of flaws with that thick ass rhino liner for sure! it needed cab corners but it has just been sheetmetaled by hand and rhino lined you cant tell unless you crawl under it and really really look for it.

Go to the farm store and get black tractor implement paint for the frame. That **** is as hard as nails and looks good. I did the yukon and had no issues, not to mention only $30 a gallon.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i want to have my bed rhino-lined, but dont wanna shell out the 400 or more bucks for it to be done..