My 95 silveraydo build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I like the stance much better. Sticks out just a little but not overwhelming, not crazy about the street tires but it definitely rides smooth

Luke Girard

Reaction score
Thanks! I like the stance much better. Sticks out just a little but not overwhelming, not crazy about the street tires but it definitely rides smooth

It looks good but those wheels are huge! I think the biggest I could go is 17 but even that's huge for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks good but those wheels are huge! I think the biggest I could go is 17 but even that's huge for me!

Yea 20s are big but I was looking for 20s in the first place lol. I guess it's all preference, I think 20s look good on full size chevys and when I stand back and look they don't seem so big and in your face

Luke Girard

Reaction score
Yea 20s are big but I was looking for 20s in the first place lol. I guess it's all preference, I think 20s look good on full size chevys and when I stand back and look they don't seem so big and in your face

This is my first truck I'm used to small BMW's lol and anything over 17's on them just look weird. =P Atleast you're making good progress on the truck! More than I am =)

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just started, its been a year and a half and I didn't even touch it other then a system lol

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Peeled off the nasty horrible spray job plastidip.
Gonna take a poll
1. Paint black again
2. Leave chrome

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So all my friend and family vote for chrome. They're growing on me