My 95 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm a freight train conductor. Please for the love of god do not mess around on tracks live or not. It's not a good place for photo shoots it's a good place to give a train crew ptsd for life man.

Oh yea I agree. But yes its a tore up track no longer in service. I dont stop on active tracks.

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gave the chevy some much needed tlc today. New upper control arm, cranked the left torsion bar even with the right side, washed it and cleaned the inside.
You must be registered for see images attach

Found another good use for the front hitch

Cleaned up and leveled out

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Be a good idea to have the front end aligned now

I marked the front cams before pulling them so they are back where they were. Everything else in the front end is shot so I dont know if a front end alignment is possible. The rest of the parts are still ok, a arm had a lot of bushing and ball joint play. Truck is going sas eventually so.not trying to dump alot of money into the front end

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Do you have any interior pics man? Would love to see that blue interior shine! lol. Nice truck man, very clean! :D

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool truck. glad to see you using it for what it was made for.
what's the story on the Skyline ?
still gonna bedline the outside?

Haha yea, it gets used and beat up like a truck should be. 282,000 miles and still going strong.
I was stationed in Japan for 2 years so I bought it and brought it back with me. Military pays for one pov shipment so I might as well use it to bring something back.
Thats the plan. Its starting to rust in a couple spots the paint is missing and rock chips every where. Normal paint wont stand up to how I use this truck. Especially once its actually built for being offroad

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any interior pics man? Would love to see that blue interior shine! lol. Nice truck man, very clean! :D

Interior isnt very clean, just from age. Missing a couple pieces in the back, door panel fabric is stained from slinging mud inside the truck and carpet is permenantly stained haha. Ill post up pictures later though

Bowtie_Nation

Reaction score
Sweet truck man, diggin the two tone, never used to like the old two tone on gmt400s until I bought mine and I guess I just accepted it. Looks like your doing stuff I'll be running into soon, could use to rebuild my entire front end, ball joints are good but upper control arm bushings are beyond shot and need new cv axle boots if not new CV axles. Neat to see another Montanan on here! You from the Helena Area or Butte, I can't really tell which.