My 95 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet truck man, diggin the two tone, never used to like the old two tone on gmt400s until I bought mine and I guess I just accepted it. Looks like your doing stuff I'll be running into soon, could use to rebuild my entire front end, ball joints are good but upper control arm bushings are beyond shot and need new cv axle boots if not new CV axles. Neat to see another Montanan on here! You from the Helena Area or Butte, I can't really tell which.

Thanks. Im not a huge fan of the 2 tone, but I love blue haha. Im going to be fixing my front end by swapping in a dana 44 haha. Everything needs rebuilt upfront and I dont feel like wasting money a crappy ifs front. Im in great falls, where are you at?

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more about lovin' blue! lol

Its my third one 89, 94, and 95 and all 3 have been blue. All three have a had the light quaser blue metallic on them. 89 was completely blue, 94 was a sierra gt that went from the blue down to a silver fade and now the 95 2 tone. I might like blue just a little bit haha

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Sierra GT? Never heard of that. Was that sort of like GMC's version of the 454SS? Sort of?

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sierra GT? Never heard of that. Was that sort of like GMC's version of the 454SS? Sort of?

Basically a chevy 350ss. Same wheels, bilstein shocks, 2 inch rear lowering shackles, 350 tbi and 4l60e. 3.73 gears with posi. Top of the line interior trim, bucket seats and center console and power everything. Ill try to find a picture of it.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Oh wow, that's a cool looking truck. :) But yeah that's basically what I made my truck, a Sierra GT, except it's a Chevy. haha.