My 95 C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS C1500

Reaction score
yeah it should sound good i mostly listen to country music and some rap music so thats where they get the most use

OBS C1500

Reaction score
i don't know what color rims i should do when i get them either black or chrome
maybe someone could photoshop some black rims on my truck lol i think i want black but chrome would look clean too so i just don't know

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Chrome is a safe bet. I think the trucks color can pull off black wheels tho .. I think it looks best when there's other black accents on the truck. Like dark tint with say a 5% windshield brow and the bowtie blacked out.

Chrome wheels with black accents or a black wheel with chrome accents would be a option aswell. Any ideas on the style of wheel your looking for?

I really like the mickey Thompson classic III's

OBS C1500

Reaction score
i was thinking about Mickey Thompson classic III's if i was going to go chrome but i was looking at Tuff T07 black rims with togo open country M/T's for tires but idk yet I'm just looking

OBS C1500

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

these are the Tuff T07 and toyo M/T's

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's a OBS chevy with the Mickey Thompson Classic III's

but he also has a bigger lift than i plan and bigger tires, and he has a more chrome then me

Last edited:

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've always liked either a traditional/conservative style like the mickey Thompson classic III look or like a 5 spoke Street truck style wheel.

Those make me think of moto metal wheels.. I'm not a fan of moto metal lol. With a 4" lift and a 32 or 33" tires I think you could pull off a beefier offroad looking wheel or sport truck looking wheels depending on the look your going for. It's what looks good to you tho, I'm just giving opinions.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

OBS C1500

Reaction score
yeah I'm going for the beefier off road look, i also like the classic Mickeys and how they look and i like the moto metals lol i think thats why I'm kinda drawn to the tuff's. i like the moto metal 951 chrome ones but they're kinda pricey and the black 951 rims have chrome on them and i hate rims that are like half black half chrome lol idk yet I'm just trying to get some opinions for now it'll be awhile before tires and rims. so thanks for the input

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right on, well you have one clean truck so whatever you choose will look good.

OBS C1500

Reaction score
sorry i haven't been on here in awhile I've been busy and have a lot of stuff going on. but my subs should be done this week i believe they just came in today and he told me he would have the box done by the middle of the week so hopefully i can get them installed thursday or friday.