My 95 C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
well its not my stock grille that came on the truck i had the work truck grille but I'm a bigger fan of the silverado grille so when my truck was at the body shop i ordered it. so i had to do the w/t to composite grille swap, but the headlights and side marker lens's came with it but I'm pretty sure i ordered the turn signals from carparts.com. I am in love with the color, now I'm always taking pictures of my truck and i just want to go outside and stare at it for hours lol.
Ah, that's why it all looks so good, brand new stock replacement parts. Thanks for the info on the turn signals. All I'd do with a truck that looks like that is stare at it for hours.

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Truck is looking awesome man! What color is that? And do you mind saying how much the paint job cost?

OBS C1500

Reaction score
the color is sand drift grey and my insurance paid for it it was 1700$ for the paint job but I knew the guy who did and he gave me a deal on it for 1700 and I paid an extra 200 for the Berliner but I need your guys thoughts on my pods I'm trying to figure out where to put them
You must be registered for see images attach

This is where I think I want them but I need some In put I think they'll look better there with my lift but I'll post my radio and speaker pictures later

Last edited:

OBS C1500

Reaction score
My Insurance actually almost totaled my truck but I think since it has low mileage they thought it was worth more so I'm so glad they didn't because I would've cried If they totaled it because I'm in love with my truck

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
My uncle's 95 got totaled over keyed paint, since he has an A&J conversion truck with a supposedly 5,000 dollar paint job. Now he can't put full coverage on it because of the salvage title.
I think the LED pods would look good behind the grille spaced out the same.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they would look good behind the grill or mounted flush in the grill.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put them so the adjuster bolts can't be fiddled with or they will be stolen
Please don't let it happen to u
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBS C1500

Reaction score
My uncle's 95 got totaled over keyed paint, since he has an A&J conversion truck with a supposedly 5,000 dollar paint job. Now he can't put full coverage on it because of the salvage title.
I think the LED pods would look good behind the grille spaced out the same.

That sucks!!

OBS C1500

Reaction score
Yeah I might have to see about putting them behind the grille because I don't want them stolen but they're bigger than I thought so idk if I can put them there and I would mount them flush in the bumper but I didn't get the flush mounting ones

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
How thick are they? You should have a good 3-4 inches between the grille and radiator.