My 94 GMC SL 1500 Long bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Then the a/c working. It also has that annoying clicking or knocking under the dash on start up or shutting it off. Thinking about a dash mat to help keep the dash from cracking. Comments and suggestions welcome.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I had the same issue with my 93 and it's in the shop now for other things including the ticking on start up and off. I'm told it is the A/C recirculation equipment, which make sense because that is located directly under the glove box where the noise is coming from.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My understanding is there's 1 motor that directs air to defrost/vent/floor and 1 that diverts from fresh to recirc. Which one did you unplug?

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe it was fresh air/recirculate in my truck. It was under the glove box area, down low. I was able to disconnect the wire and it stopped the noise. There is a YouTube video but at the moment not able to find the one that helped me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez