My '94 ECSB 4.3 Vortec

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got my first chevy a few months back. It has its weak points. Rust on the bed and fender wells. But I live in Ohio so thats not anything new. I got back from the Marine Corps just in time for summer. Picked up a CBR for cheap. Then winter started to hit. Traded that for a 9 inch lifted dodge... Yeah that was fun but not logical. More of a toy than a daily driver and if I had the money I would have kept it and bought a daily. But I ended up trading it for my chevy now. I got the good end of the deal believe me. But it needs work. I have been slowly fixing what I have money for. First the intermediate pipe that was broke. Now the exhaust manifold and y-pipe is broke. Till I have the money its going to stay that way. I have replaced the shocks and did some rust cleanup. Also did a few mods. TBI spacer and raiser, and air element. Moved all the electronics to the firewall and painted the valve covers. Then I redid all the vacuum line in stainless steel. Also put my flags on haha More to come but here are some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpg
    IMG_2555.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2634.jpg
    IMG_2634.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2694.jpg
    IMG_2694.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2695.jpg
    IMG_2695.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin' good! Running with the early rims I see?

Any plans with this, besides fixin' it back up?

More plans than money thats for sure haha
I want to get some black rims and get the body fixed and painted. Im thinking a 5 in lift and 35s.
I also want to do a custom interior. Paint and leather.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got some more dont to the truck. New JVC head unit and new tach. Getting the blower motor tomorrow to get rid of that heater whinning. Also picking up the exhaust manifold. Getting the y-pipe and cat next week and putting it all on next weekend. Pics soon

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Well I got some more dont to the truck. New JVC head unit and new tach. Getting the blower motor tomorrow to get rid of that heater whinning. Also picking up the exhaust manifold. Getting the y-pipe and cat next week and putting it all on next weekend. Pics soon

Sounds good!

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would use the box as an excuse to swap to a stepside box...and im pretty sure your engine is not a Vortec

If I can find one I would. And it is a vortec for sure I checked the numbers on the block and called chevy. Its not the 350 vortec(obviously) but it has the vortec heads. Why would you think its not?