My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I don't plan on getting rid of it unless I get an offer for a dually, crew cab, or two door hoe, which I doubt will happen unless I get 96twodoors ho lol. I find the retarded offers entertaining lol.

Those are acceptable trades 96twoddors looks real good specailly the tails lol No but for real Id like to have it

Thanks guys , Im still partial to my tahoe or i'd already have pierced truck lol

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Made an awesome discovery today. I found out the rear end I am swapping into my truck is a g80 posi with 3.73 gears. :headbang:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Swapping from 3.42 to 3.73 was one of the best performance mods I did to mine.
I actually took the gov-bomb out. Had a 10 bolt Chevelle rear-end that had been hanging around for years. I knew it was a posi, but I had never opened it up. Almost sold it a week before the diff. in my truck imploded, for $200.00. Good thing I didn't sell it, 'cause when I opened it up, it had a almost new Auburn posi inside!
Gonna go through it before you install it? Lot easier to change the bearings & stuff on the bench than in the truck.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I am going to be going from 4.11 to the 3.73 hoping it will help me out on the highway some cause right now with the my 26.8" tire I have to run at 3k+ to keep up with traffic and I dont care for that too much. I plan on opening it up and at least putting new seals and fluid in it but other than that I would know what I am looking at lol. Rear ends are a whole new thing to me.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am going to be going from 4.11 to the 3.73 hoping it will help me out on the highway some cause right now with the my 26.8" tire I have to run at 3k+ to keep up with traffic and I dont care for that too much. I plan on opening it up and at least putting new seals and fluid in it but other than that I would know what I am looking at lol. Rear ends are a whole new thing to me.
Word I have owned 2 truck's with 4.10 rear gear's and they both sucked ass on the highway, and they were TBI truck's, I don't like humming down the highway at 3K and redline is at 4K.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I put new shocks on the rear this weekend which for anyone wondering 98 s10 2wd 4.3l stock rear shocks work perfect for the Ekstensive rear kit. I got one of my front shocks mounted. Lol. I also threw on a set of billet wiper arms.

You must be registered for see images attach