My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Not much progress made lately minus scooping up some 454 injectors and throwing them in. Still messin with the edc mount to get it up and running.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Hell naw lol. Lack of work, financial issues, etc just kinda got me where I don't wanna even mess with it right now. I did go drive it a lil the other day trying to get back motivated but it didnt help much :/

Whats bad is I got a whole box of crap that I need to put on there and finish putting that edc on but just no motivation.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Heh, just checked out the edc mount pics and I gotta say this........I Want one! Lol..though granted my edc would be for air tools and air horns on my 3500, hows the dually comin along?

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Eh its still the same except its gone to daily driver status. The thing runs great, drives great, and gets good mpg but I am still having a hard start issue thats driving me nuts. I replaced the fuel filter manager, new and relocated to bumper pmd from angelofishes, new glow plugs, new OPS, and it still gives me a hard time lol.

You must be registered for see images attach