My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
How's that alternator?

So far so good, definitely needs an overdrive pulley on it. When I am driving it will hold 14v steady running the stereo, compressors, and a/c but if I stop at idle it will drop to like 10-11ish.

Ditto on the old filter...........ill take that off ur hands

That could possibly be arranged, lol.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is coming together nicely. Wish I was making the progress that u have. I can't even drive anywhere due to roads under water from the storm.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Truck is coming together nicely. Wish I was making the progress that u have. I can't even drive anywhere due to roads under water from the storm.

Thanks man, yea I have been seeing some pics from some of the other guys down there.

i finally found the guy that sold me my tiny billet overdrive pulley.... [email protected]
hit him up and see if the pulley is the same on your older tbi motor! cost me 39bucks shipped for me for a new one.

Word, thanks man!

Allen that motor hell the truck is looking good as hell!!!!

Thanks man!

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean truck. Just went through all 70 pages. No problems with that 45 series tires up front?

ComeAtMeBrah

Reaction score
From Cajun Nats this weekend
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349108153036.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349108153036.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 27