My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
No not yet. I got all my bags, fittings, valves, etc in. I am still waiting on my link kit from eKstensive which should be here this week sometime.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Got some wheels on it last night.

You must be registered for see images attach

Those just took your truck from being a lowered gmt400 to a being a very cool custom cruiser! Love those wheels. They have given your truck a whole new attitude! Good choice!

Boss 338's. 20X8.5/20X10? Same as what I have! What size of tires did you get? Brand?

Ever thought about color matching your corner lights? IMHO I think that would look :smokin:

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Thanks man!

20x8.5 all the way around wrapped in 245/45/ rubber I will have to check on the brand and let you know. For now I am digging the black side markers maybe later on once its painted I might try a set and see how they look.

How did you fit a 10" wide wheel in the back? I was told it would work with out narrowing the rear end or moving the leafs to the inside of the frame.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
They bolted on!
295/40 rears. I probably could have gone to a 305/40, with a little different offset or 1/8"-1/4" spacers. Just to clear the leafs.
255/45 front. Toyo Proxes II. They have the same sidewall height as the rear.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Damn lol

I wanted to do a 10" rear wheel. You have any pics?

I guess later on down the road I will just have to do a 22x10 out back ;-) lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

The first pic is before we redid the rear suspension. The second is after. It sits a bit lower in the rear now.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that looks good. btw I run a 325/45R15 on a 9.5" wheel with a 1" spacer. It is absolutely as big as you can go. They rub the bed on weird turns (uphill full lock) and the sit just inside the fender lips. Theres about 1/4" between the tire and the leaf.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I really like the look with the staggered wheel/tire sizes, but I can't rotate 'em, & with the tires being directional, they are corner specific. Can't even swap them from side to side.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Thats a clean truck man! That was something that was in the back of my mind too when I was thinking about doing staggered wheels was the rotation issue.