My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those wheels set it off, hurry and get that hood painted.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Got a few more parts.

Got a set of tubular upper control arms today, ordered moog bushings for em, ordered a jeep steering shaft so I can eliminate the rag joint BS, also replaced the coolant overflow with a new stainless steel/ billet tanks. Still waiting on my parts for the back.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Jeep steering shaft? Mo' info, please!

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...w-i-got-rid-my-steering-slop-cheap-obs-3.html
From the everything I could find the correct shaft will be one from a 88-96 jeep Cherokee. I picked one up on eBay for around $20 shipped. I should be getting it today and I might try to swap it out when I get off work. I am going to try to take a bunch of pics and make a write up to post here on gmt400 this mod is also only good for the 88-94 guys as the steering shaft changed in the 95+ trucks.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's the steering shaft do or what problem does it eliminate?

Will those control arms change the ride hight?
Where did you get them, how much where they.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
What's the steering shaft do or what problem does it eliminate?

Will those control arms change the ride hight?
Where did you get them, how much where they.

They steering shaft eliminates the rag joints from the steering which are a big cause of steering slop/play. The jeep shafts have actual U-joints built in instead of the rubber/fiber joints on our stock one. Some people are fine with the rag joint setup which is rebuildable for about $12 but I wanted something a little tighter that I wont have to fool with ever again.

The control arms wont change my ride height, just help with camber issues. I bought them local for $100.