My 88 Silverado. Project- Bag the truck lol.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well someone would like to give me some ideas?? pics would help.. I HATE turn down exhaust under the truck, but at this point it looks like about the only option really.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL someone likes doing burnouts with a open diff ;)

hahaha I actually did not do that. Someone before done that to them lol. My truck has the G80 code in the glovebox, but I doubt that it still works.. Everyone calls them the Gov bomb. When I take the cover off.. If I cannot tell if its a G80 I will take a pic and let you guys take a look because you guys are the geniuses!!

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
out the side?

You must be registered for see images attach

only pic i have

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would add a rear crossmember, that plate it only holding the top of the frame rail, I ran mine that way at first and it tweaked the frame a little. That's a lot of stress from the 6-link on the rear of the frame.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You mean a plate for the bottom frame rail too? I got the other half of that plate sitting on the floor at home. Bearcat.. I would like to run it out the side, but figured it will get smashed when laid out. especially having to go on the bottom side of the frame. If I had the tools, I would box the whole rear section of the frame in, but I don't unfortunately. I can take the other half of that plate and put it on the very back of the frame rails at the bottom prolly.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
run it out the side of the body maybe? i like the side exhausts

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
tru dat! nice build though! im stuck with a static drop for now, will prob stay static till im out of school if i still have it lol bad habit of buying and selling my cars